WEM® Software and Training Packages include the following products and services:
JPAC® Job Productivity Assurance and Control
Buy-Track-Save™ - Contractors have an amazing opportunity to increase productivity! The Construction Industry has lagged behind the National productivity by ten times over the past 20 years. While the majority of other industries have seen a dramatic increase in productivity, Construction Industry’s productivity has gone backwards. Other industries improvement in productivity has been led by better application of management and measurement methodology. For example, Studies Show that manufacturing industry’s manpower produces 62% value-added work and only 26% waste while the construction industry produces 10% value-added work and 57% waste. Application of comparable methodologies can help your company gain comparable results in productivity improvement.
Job Productivity Assurance and Control, JPAC®, is such a tool. JPAC® is a computer-enabled process designed to measure, predict, and improve job site labor productivity for contractors. It is Simple to Use, either at the office, on the job site, in your truck, at home, or wherever you have access to the internet. It is designed to Work with Existing IT Systems – such as accounting, estimation, and ERP. Contrary to common software for managing labor or finance, JPAC® resides on top of your existing systems. It will not require replacement, expansion, or disposal of any of your existing software. Unlike the current accounting reports, which give you job progress after the fact, JPAC® allows you to view the job by using advanced weekly trending. You have invested a lot into your accounting software already; why not enhance it with a new way of managing your projects! Instead of waiting until the end of the job to see how you did, view Advanced Weekly Trending to see how you stand against your estimate. JPAC® will be Customized for Your Company so you can retain current cost codes, project management processes and accounting system.
SIS® - Short Interval Scheduling -
Buy-Track-Save™ - Planning is good, scheduling is better. With SIS®, your labor can schedule their daily tasks and give you a feedback about why and how they couldn’t finish what should get done each day.
- SIS® will help you to know what “done” means at the end of the day.
- SIS® will help you to create a shared space for the labor to communicate with you real-time.
- SIS® will enable your labor to schedule their tasks, and work their tasks according to their jobs’ conditions.
- With SIS®, you would know what is blocking your labor from achieving the highest productivity.
- With SIS®, you will have early warning signals for profitability on jobs.
- Use SIS® charts to help remove the obstacles with highest impact.
- SIS® helps you to manage the jobs with pictures not numbers and reports.
- Use SIS® for labor and material planning and look ahead.
- Schedule one day, plan two days. You will achieve high productivity by reducing the labor’s wasted time.
Agile Construction® Software Training
WEM® packages include online training delivered by Agile experts that all users are invited to attend. Key topics include:
- Agile Construction® Overview and Principles
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- JPAC® - Field, Managerial and Administrative Functions
- SIS® - Field, Managerial and Administrative Functions
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today to see how WEM® can get your company up and running in less than two weeks and immediately begin applying the principles of Agile Construction® to make your current and new projects more profitable starting this month!